EUJS General Assembly, Italy, 18 August 2021
RESOLUTION - Promoting Interfaith Work
The European Union of Jewish Students believes:
1. Interfaith work is important in creating allyship with other faith communities, helping promote understanding of Judaism worldwide (ending certain prejudices) and learning about different world views and cultural nuances.
2. Interfaith work provides a space for learning about, and engaging in, positive open discussions about different religions.
3. It is our responsibility to foster a society that is accepting, tolerant, welcoming and cohesive, which can be promoted through interfaith work.
The European Union of Jewish Students resolves:
1. Build relationships and collaborate with other international faith/interfaith organisations.
2. Organise at least 1 interfaith campaign/project per year.
3. Encourage and support Unions in their local interfaith work.
4. Promote educational/awareness-raising on other faith-based festivals/celebrations.