His speech focused on 5 main points:
1. EUJS advocates for Jewish rights, Human rights, and Youth rights, by using empowerment as a main tool for everything the EUJS does;
2. EUJS empowers youth people to speak on their behalf;
3. EUJS believes that Jewish identity (not only in Europe) is in a crisis, as the foundation of Jewish identity is predominantly built up of negative factors;
4. EUJS believes that Jewish Rights are Human Rights, and that Human Rights are Jewish Rights.
5. His fifth and final point was focused on coalition-building, which represents one of the main tools of EUJS to combat antisemitism and to jointly advocate in favor of minority Human Rights.